Lou De Biasi
Bachelor of Economics
Master of Laws
With more than 35 years experience in legal practice, Lou brings his expertise to the following areas of Australian law
- Commercial and Business Law.
- Property Law.
- Estate Planning and Trusts.
- Employment Law.
- Superannuation and Asset Protection.
- Indirect Taxes.
Milestones & Achievements Include:
- Legal Advisor to the successful bid for the Sydney Casino, including loan agreements, syndication agreements and securities.
- Representing Northern Spirit Football Club from inception to sale to Glasgow Rangers, including sponsorship agreements, related finance documentation and corporate matters.
- Legal Advisor to Hockey NSW LImited.
- Lease agreement to the Consulate General of the United States of America.
- Acting on the financing of the construction of Skygardens.
- Advising on the Stockpile Agreement and Services Agreement for the warehousing and supply of medical supplies (NSW Pandemic Cache).